lørdag 10. mars 2018

Choose to shine - a layout

A few years ago, it was so popular using plastic overlays. These days, the overlays seems to have been forgotten in Norway. I came over a sale on Rayher overlays at my local craft shop, and wanted to have a go on using them again. This ended up as an article written for The papercrafting



The photo was taken in New York a few years back, and edited i Photoshop. 


I have used an overlay from Rayher, and papers from Studiolight's new Industrial 2.0 collection (from Scrappehjertet).  This collection is full of fantastic rustic patterns. I have also used dies from the same collection - Nr. 67, 68 og 70 and stamps: Nr 254. I have also used a stencil with numbers from Tim Holtz and StazOn, since StazOn is fantastic to use on plastic. 


I have also used Prima's Amelia Rose flowers - Scribbles, an old car charm and "choose to shine" text from TIm Holtz. 



Holding the layout over a different  background, you should see the effect of the overlay.




Does anyone else have thos overlays in the craft stash and want to start using them? 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...